View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 08:38 AM   #42
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec View Post
Unfortunately I have no idea how to write scripts : (
Is there any "user-friendly" way? at least already written script, which I could use? Sorry for nubish questions )
I am not aware of any "already written" script that does exactly what you want.

There are MANY books and documents that can teach you how to write scripts, and you may learn a few handy things by studying the scripts in the "eink algorithmic art scripts" thread.

Learning is good for you.

If you do not want to invest the TIME to learn to write scripts, you could invest the MONEY needed to hire somebody to write it for you. Or if you ask nicely in the right places, perhaps somebody may do it for you for FREE, just for the learning experience for themselves.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote