View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 11:19 PM   #40
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Except you'd have to shuffle stuff around with the exact same filenames (and I can't promise that the framework wouldn't get confused at one point, and you'd have a chance of ending up with duplicates), or restart the framework everytime you shuffle, which is precisely what the K2/K3 hack does (shuffle on unplug, then restart the framework). [In case that wasn't clear: because the framework load the list of screensavers at startup].

I'm assuming that's how the K4 framework works, too. It might, on the other hand, be doable on a Touch, if someone updates yifan's openblanket/screensaver blanket module for 5.1.0 .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote