View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
So you're asking me to spend the time doing the search to find the duplicate for you?
no I'm asking specifially

1. how you know it's a duplicate ( e.g. from memory or via a database search)

maybe if I knew how did the latter, I could do the same thing, and I'm suggesting that if you use an automated method, could that automated method generate a link within the email form response.

generally, I am commenting that is very difficult to find stuff in the bugs database, without knowing ticket numbers.

starson - all help gratefully received - please see my thread on double L and also a related post I tagged onto an older thread.

I am pretty sure
1. it's not a ligature issue ( because of a) googling, b) Kovi'd statement that those were fixed last year c) other evidence in threads
2. othere have the same bug ( because I see other "duplicate" rejected tickets in bug database that read just like my issue) - but I cannot find the original bug report that they are duplicates of !

in parallel to posting, I have pretty much regexed all the L+space instances out of the doument in sigil, but it's taken ages, and lots of special case, , so I'm hoping to understand the root cause if case I ever have another pdf with similar issues. I've not seen it in any other pdfs to date taough.

Last edited by cybmole; 01-24-2011 at 01:04 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote