Thread: Classic Nook 1.5 Update Confirmed
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
The (apparent) decision to not merge the My Docs with the B&N library, or upgrade the My Docs management was a lousy customer service decision...but a pretty smart business decision.
I know it sucks, but they have to have some sort of enticement for you to buy your ebooks from B&N. If the sideloaded contents are a pain in the neck to organize, then eventually people are going to think, "Oh, I'll just get it from B&N so it'll be easier to handle."
Assuming, of course that the title they want is available from B&N.
Sony doesn't do this because the bookstore isn't their main thing, like it is for B&N.

*the above is only my opinion*
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote