View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 06:35 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I feel this is ground-breaking commentary on Zombies, especially their digestive system (such as it is - or isn't), and the use of crash helmets.

I also see a possible Consumer Report study of certain brands of crash helmets, to see how "Zombie Efficient" they are.

One potential problem we have not dealt with is what I term the Degree of Deterioration (DOD). This can present certain anomalies in any kind of discussion.

(By the way, has anyone ever actually SEEN a zombie in his underwear? --- "I once shot a zombie wearing my underwear. How it got in my underwear is still a mystery." [Marx Brothers - words slightly changed.]

Getting back to DOD: It seems that anyone can actually outwalk a shambling zombie. They're apparently as slow as The Mummy (I'm thinking Glen Strange and Boris Karloff - The Universal Films, not the newer ones.)

I think if one lived near the beach - in a beach house, for example - one would be able to easily outpace the shambling, crooked gait of a zombie.

These are just some rambling thoughts.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote