View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Zombies are all about focus.

They don't get distracted--"Oh look, a butterfly." (None of that with a Zombie!)

They don't make excuses--"I'm not going in that room, it's on fire!" (Zombies don't care! They'll burn, but they don't care.)

They don't get emotionally attached--"My best friend just got shot!" (Zombies don't have friends, they just hang with a mob of associates.)

They don't sell out--"For that kind of money, I'll eat monkey burgers!" (Zombies don't pay for what they want, they just take it, so they don't need money. And they don't eat monkey burgers, unless it's some kind of monkey Zombie we're talking about. Then, I'm not sure.)

This single-minded focus is what I tried to encompass with the Third Law. Zombies don't fear any hazards they might encounter while in pursuit of their next meal. Water, fire, acid, cow manure; it's all irrelevant to the Zombie. Zombies won't even duck for cover when they see dozens of their own kind mowed down by machine gun fire.

Not only do they ignore the hazards, they ignore the loss of their own kind. They'll march right over a trench filled with their decapitated brethren without shedding a single tear. (If you think they're crying, forget it. It's only some kind of oozy discharge related to decay.)

I hope the Third Law reflects what I've described here. If not, please revise to ensure the Law truly defines the single-minded focus of the unwavering Zombie.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote