View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 03:22 AM   #1160
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
Spoiler:

Hello, I own a Kobo Glo and I have a problem with cbz/cbr files.

Steps to reproduce:

open a cbz / cbr on Kobo Glo
go to an image with more width than height
zoom fitting the height
try to scroll the page

OR

go to an image with more height than width
rotate the document
zoom fitting the "height"
try to scroll the page

Result: the center of the page is displayed and it can't be scrolled
Expected: you should see the top/left of the page and you should be able to scroll it.

Let me know!

I reported a problem regarding cbz files, I don't reported a problem with a specific file.

Now I'm waiting for another reply and I don't want to commit myself. I can only disclose I'm starting to feel duped, and maybe my first sentence is de facto true.

Anyway I don't want to appear nitpicking, but what I described is called scrolling :-P
That I understand and you are right. I was thinking in terms of how the device handles text. Though I don't tend to use scrolling in this circumstance. Zoom and panning is more likely. When I think of scrolling and images, I think of scrolling through a list of images.

Anyway, I had a play with the one comic I have on my Glo. It took me a few moments before I realised what you were doing and wanted. I can see what you mean. You want the behaviour that you get when you zoom in - dragging the finger moves the image around to see other parts of it. I think you needed to describe this more completely. With what you said, I'm not surprised you got the "does not scroll" response.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote