View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #113
bshar489
Addict
bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
I wouldn't. I will consider paying for a site who treats its community with respect, and I haven't seen a lot of that in this thread. Not yet, anyway.
I'm not going to comment on the respect or lack thereof in this thread--this as become a pretty contentious topic and like others have stated I wish that there was a moderator around who would/could clarify the whole situation.

But I would like to say that whenever I have had a question/problem that I have posted about that I have been treated with nothing but respect and consideration and have always had my question/problem answered quickly and clearly and for that yes, I would pay a subscription. There's not that many places you can get free reliable and helpful advice and I believe this is one of those places.
bshar489 is offline   Reply With Quote