View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Wonderful, many of these I hadn't found as epub, and I was looking forward to your announced Nietzsche. I'm dumping all the other versions of those I found.

Regarding the "Sperrungen", yours look good. I've had difficulties detecting them, specially when they concern only a few short words, perhaps because it doesn't exist in my native French. I seem to remember some German editions with italics, which are easier to detect, though of course it is best to follow the author's practice.

Once more, many thanks, regards.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote