View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #41
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
I remove DRM from everything to get around highlighting-exporting restrictions. The only problem is SONY's software - if you don't modify the metadata, it will always think the book is DRM-locked (because you can't delete the original copy, if bought on SONY's store). So now I have all the incentives NOT to buy on SONY's own store. So SONY's great idea of not allowing highlights and/or book deleting means I now buy everything on non-SONY stores... pure genius, indeed, on SONY's part.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote