View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #50
geormes
Groupie
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
1st 2 hours-
For some reason I had a great deal of difficulty setting up via wireless. When it wanted me to log in to Kobo my password wouldn't work.

After banging my head against that problem for the better part of an hour, I chose to use the Kobo Desktop method. I don't have it installed on my laptop, so download and install time. This time the same password I had been trying with the wireless method went the first time. The desktop also had a forgot password link, but I didn't need it.

This evening I'm going to try the microSD card I use in my Touch and see how it looks.
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote