View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:27 AM   #16
dmikov
Addict
dmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-books

Device: REB1200; REB2150; Sony 500/350; EZReader; IREX DR800SG; Nook/Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by danbloom View Post

So I replied to Donn: Donnageddon, i have a better idea. From this moment on, I will never post a new thread here again, I promise, you have my word. I will read other posts, I will comment, but I will not post anything new here as a thread ever ever ever. I think everyone will be happier this way.
Thank you, thank you. You just made my day.
Your lack of internet etiquete is appaling. This spam wall of boring and irrelevant posts on the forum dedicated to news is irritating.
I even think, putting in the news section an alert that some blogger said so and so is kinda stupid, unless it's endgadget and with something substantial about new device. Musing of hungover blogger or proffessor who just discoverd internet imho is not the news. But last is just me.

The least you can do is to contain it in one thread.
dmikov is offline   Reply With Quote