View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #19
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I have a Linksys WTR160N. When I first rooted, I had no problems but in the last several weeks it has tended to lose the connection. Just as others a toggle off/on reconnects but it wouldn't stay connected. Reading some of the posts here, I did two things and it has stayed connected all day today. The two things are 1) (this hint came from Scion) get the Spare parts app and set "WiFi Sleep Policy" to "Never" & 2) getting the SoftLocker app and enabling it. Softlocker prevents the NC from going to sleep but you can still turn the screen off as usual.

I plan to try each one independently to see how that works but haven't gotten to that yet. I may get lazy and just leave it since it seems to be working OK now.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote