View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:42 AM   #14
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
I'm looking around for a reader for my wife and for my elderly mother-in-law. The Nook might well be top of the list ... if there was a version that didn't include that annoying (and I think unnecessary) colour screen at the bottom of theeink reading display. Is there any GOOD reason for it, Nook owners? Something I've missed? Very best. Neil
A lot of nook owners LOVE that colour screen, Neil. I don't understand it, but I know it's a major selling point. More elegant?

*shrug*

I'd be tempted, colour LCD screen and battery issues aside, if it was a) available in Australia, b) a comparable price here and c) sold by a company offering ebooks to people in my country
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote