View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 10:40 PM   #11
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrowdy View Post
Can someone confirm, please, if I can use files converted in Calibre (ePub or what-have-you) on a Nook? I don't really need the 3G stuff so the $149 Nook seems like a screaming deal. I just want to make sure I can use it with other books than just the B&N books.

If that's the case, I'd say this is hands-down the best eReader you can get for $150. Would you agree?

Yes you can. it supports e-Pub and you can even check out e-books from your local library, shop at e-Pub books at Sony's bookstore, Kobo anywhere that sellls epub.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote