View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #4
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chye View Post
You can also change the voice default in Control Panel > Speech Recognition > Text to Speech ...
I did already try that, but the only Voice offered to me in Control Panel is Microsoft Anna.

Balabolka is able to see my AT&T and Nuance/Scansoft voices but not the Acapela ones. TextAloud can see all of them. I'm guessing the Acapela ones are somehow linked/licensed to TextAloud as that is where I bought them. I'm not sure why Control Panel doesn't see voices which Balabolka has no trouble with. Any ideas?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote