View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 08:53 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hi chye,

Well done for trying to add a new feature for all calibre users I appreciate this is very early days but thought I'd give some initial feedback ...

To make it more useable I would need to be able to select which of my several installed Voices to use. I don't think I could tolerate the default Microsoft voice for very long. Being able to choose the reading speed would also be useful. Do you have plans to add anything like this using the standard plugin Config facility?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote