Thread: Buy local
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 02:54 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I absolutely would. I love the bookstore and the experience.

Too many books that I've bought on-line without "seeing" have not turned out to be what I thought (even with the abundance of reviews). Some of the best books I've ever bought and would not have looked at otherwise were from other buyers in the stores as well.

Admittedly, its still hard for me not to make an impulse buy when in a book store. Although I seldom buy a book (or anything else) at full retail, as long is its priced reasonably, I would buy.
Interesting. I would not. The "buying without seeing", for me, is covered with the samples available from Amazon.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote