Thread: Buy local
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I love walking into a Barnes and Noble.......I love the 'book smell.'

Until I try to find a particular book. Unless its on the best seller list, or has to do with the latest flavor of the month, their selection is abysmal.

Their stores are filled with movies, CD's, cards, games, stationary........money that could be used to increase their selection.

From Amazon I can type in any book I want, from old classics to the latest, and I can find it. Used books are fine with me.....most can be bought in like new condition.

In my area, there are very few used book stores, and those are far away.

I've found, personally, that if I can't find a book I want for my Kindle, it doesn't exist in any other ebook format either...
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote