View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #35172
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Considering if I'm going to order a Kindle 4 plus cover in the US or if I'm going to wait for the Dutch Amazon to open. Drawbacks of ordering in the US is that it's €40 more expensive and that if any problems develop I have to deal with Amazon US, even if Amazon NL has opened. Drawbacks of waiting for Amazon NL to open is that nobody knows when it will happen, first it was before summer, then in October and since then we haven't heard a thing.

I just know that if I order a Kindle in the US the Dutch store will open the day my Kindle has been sent to me. However, I would like a smaller Kindle when I go on holiday in three week's time. It would be so much easier if I could order a Kindle in the UK or Germany!

Anyway, what would you guys do?

And btw:

Happy holidays everone!
You may want to wait...at least a few hours. Then make your decision.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote