View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:14 AM   #35170
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Discussing with my Mother the logistics for today. We are going out to pick up a set of chairs for my Dad as a Christmas gift and have to make sure we are home in time for a visit from my Brother and Nephew (He hasn't told us what time he is coming and he was supposed to call last night with that info). It's a small store but I so hate going out into Christmas Eve traffic.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote