View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #11
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Cloud? Really? For the standard version? Eep. But the info-page seems to say the cloud features are for the Corporate & Site licenses, not Pro.

Also: Do you know what resolutions 9 allow syou to save PDF images at? 7 lets me save out as a range of sizes from 72dpi to 600 dpi; 8 just has low-medium-high, and I think high is 300 dpi. (Maybe if I'm lucky, "high" is "match original." That's what happens when I save 400dpi scans at 600 on FR7.)

I prefer to work with 400 dpi scans, and save out as 300 dpi when I'm keeping images, but sometimes I want to keep 600dpi scans as original.
I just saw their hype about the cloud, I didn't pay too much attention about the details.

I scan straight into the Finereader OCR program. i don't save intermediate files.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote