View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:47 AM   #3
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
You could do what I did.

I bought a broken Kindle 1 off of EBAY that was being sold for parts, totally non-functioning doesn't even have a battery. It cost about $15. I registered that serial number to my Amazon account and I download all my books to computer for that serial number.

I did this so I could continue to use the Calibre MobiDeDrm plug-in, Amazon didn't update any of the Kindle 1 firmware so all the old scripts still work for books DRM'd for the original Kindles.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote