View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 09:49 AM   #13
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
When you submit a manuscript to a publisher it has to be as perfect as you can make it. Gone are the days when a publisher will nurture a new writer. I have three published books with two publishers, one from Avalon Books, a print publisher, and two from The Wild Rose Press, an epub. Once they accepted my manuscripts, the editors and I worked to edit the book and make it better. Usually my grammar and punctuation are good. The editing mostly was about tightening up the story to make it flow better and to quicken the pacing. I recently got the rights back from Wild Rose for my romantic suspense, "Logan's Redemption." I went through the entire book again and edited parts I thought could be better. Then I put it up on Kindle. Editing is important. You need someone to look over your work. As an author you get too close to your story and miss things that either don't move the story along or muddle it. Editing is necesssary either by your publisher or if you pay someone to professionally edit your manuscript.

www.caramarsi.com
Logan's Redemption
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0040JI3PG
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote