View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I didn't find the response to be convincing either. For starters, she says that publishers have embraced digital publishing from the get go with both new and backlist titles.

I just don't think that that is true. I was quite surprised to find a couple of weeks ago that of the 80 Perry Mason stories, not a single one is available legitimately as an eBook.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote