View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I opened the Lenovo....it is so nice!!! Of course it is the first real Android tablet we've had, so I can only compare to Kindle Fire and Nook Color+n2a. Not sure if I want to give it to my daughter LOL. She will have to share!

A few things that make it better than the Fire....SD card slot and volume buttons on the side....camera....way faster than the NC ever was (so glad I sold that thing). I set a few things up, but need to charge it and get it put away until tomorrow.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote