View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I got my PRS300 out of the closet today. . .

And I started reading a book on it that I had neglected to read in the past. Recently, I've been e-reading on my Droid Bionic phone. Not bad as an e-reader, and it certainly is convenient, allowing me to buy books from a variety of disparate sources. However that PRS300 is built like a tank (and weighs almost as much).

BUT, I had forgotten just how good a reading experience that little Sony device provided. I miss the touch screen for turning pages though, so I might try to find my PRS350, it's around here somewhere. But in the meantime, I've found the little lighted case for the 300, and I think I'll use it a bit.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote