View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I'm sorry to hear that's not allowed. I like "tipping" people who do the hard work of finding deals for me. Otherwise, why would anyone spend their time doing so??

So, yeah, I'll subscribe to your tip jar.

ALSO: Can you also post the Kindle Daily Deals here? I like having those in a single thread for me to check, and I'm happy for Amazon to tip you for the service.

Last edited by anamardoll; 09-25-2011 at 12:33 PM.