Thread: RSS and CSS ?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
try adding

use_embedded_content=False
getting closer ! the css is back, but now i also have a bunch of extraneous stuff like the webside header and side navigation, which i don't need, and which gets in the way of the text i want to read.

edit : oops, forgot to add file.

edit 2 : here's the recipe now :

Code:
class AdvancedUserRecipe1256770396(BasicNewsRecipe):
    title          = u'World Wide Words4'
    oldest_article = 15
    max_articles_per_feed = 100
    use_embedded_content=False

feeds          = [(u'Magazine1', u'http://www.worldwidewords.org/rss/newsletter.xml')]
Attached Files
File Type: epub World Wide News4 [mer., 28 oct. 2009] - calibre.epub (392.5 KB, 176 views)

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 10-28-2009 at 07:04 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote