View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 01:23 AM   #36
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
FTL may be impossible, given our current knowledge. However, if someone discovers a way to get from point A to point B without travelling through the intervening space, you aren't really travelling FTL. Of course, I'm talking about subspace, hyperspace, warp drive, jump drive, skip drive, etc. as used in many SF stories over the decades. I don't think we'll every see it, but I don't discount the possibility that some future generation will.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote