View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 09:18 PM   #43
Jason90
Addict
Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post
990 Euros, that's $1170, even more expensive than the Sony, funny. These 13" devices really must be made from pure gold, considering how much everyone wants for it.
99‰ of the time products are priced the same in Europe in euros as US dollars, so if it really will be priced at 990 euros it will come in at 990 dollars.,but I doubt that will be the launch price especially now since Sony lowered the price of their similar product to 800.

Has there been any new info on the CAD reader? Is it really coming out next month as a previous poster had stated?

I wouldn't really want to pay over 600 for this but it seems to cover everything I would want from a do it all ereader.i currently have a galaxy tablet and a kindle voyage and whilst I understand a ereader isn't really a replacement for a tablet I am very susceptible to eye fatigue and strain and believe a device like this would actually make a pretty substantial positive impact on my daily life.
Jason90 is offline   Reply With Quote