View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 06:45 PM   #39
fgdas
Addict
fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 13inch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo4co4 View Post
I think that netronix has a super place for selling - many users have waited pocketbook and it's delaying even more. So, who comes first get's the sales. Devices are quite expensive anyway and most of users won't need two similar items. So, nice competition
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
Netronix cannot sell its "knockoff" because the the number of lawsuits it would face.
PocketBook (Russian company) has never shown working device. All you can see (since December 2013) are computer generated ideas. PocketBook took down all the CAD Reader/Flex pictures from their websites.
Anyway I would love (I need) five 13inch low powered devices for my team. I am waiting 10 years already.
I am sorry but there is no competition.
fgdas is offline   Reply With Quote