View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 07:51 PM   #40931
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Poor poohbear! And here I thought I had broken you when I pulled out the master control and made you dance.

I hope you feel better soon!

Win for the chicken.
Are you quite sure you set the control for 'dance' .... and not 'death'? Or was it an ACME master control?

Thanks for the win guys! We'll have a quiet night ... and then you can resume your attacks ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote