View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:05 AM   #563
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I don't wish to start a debate about copyright, but I do find it crazy that something published as long ago as 1915 isn't in the public domain.
There's also something very morbid about checking an author's death and hoping that they lived a short life so that their works are out of copyright. I find myself thinking "Oh d*m*!" if an author hasn't died early enough. Gruesome.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote