Thread: Smashwords Help
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #13
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Which variation of Creative Commons are you using? I am not at all certain that the "free to share" and "not actually free" conditions are consistent. Do you have any specific examples of Creative Commons being used in the manner you want?
My book is "free to share" because I am using the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivativeWorks License. It is "not actually free" on Smashwords, Amazon, B&N, etc. because it has a list price there of $2.99 as a tipping option. Not everyone can use Paypal, so this method provides the most options to my readers.

You can still sell your work under a Creative Commons license, if that's where the confusion lies.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote