View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 07:49 AM   #9
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
I prefer Mellel when I don't need to collaborate. There is nothing better than Mellel. Of course, if I am creating a real document to be printed, LaTeX.
Even though "author" covers all manner of sins, from the description I would say that the proposed product is intended for authors of narrative fiction (or similarly styled) work. I am assuming (since LaTeX is important to you) that you are working with technical documents, and these often have more complex formatting requirements. So I doubt if you are the target audience for the product.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote