View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #10
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
I have had a DS Lite with a flashcart (R4) for a few years, but did not know of this app. I got it and .... wow! I slapped some ePubs on it, and it works really good. Quickly adjustable backlight, fonts, font size, reverse (black background, white letters) and bookmarks. Uses both screens so it actually holds more text than my iPhone... and has much better battery life.... I love it... now I have yet another option for reading!

Thanks for the heads up on this, can't believe I didn't know about it...
It isn't widely advertised outside the flashcart nerd world.

It isn't perfect with epubs. I've found that epubs I make with Calibre from document files that I've edited myself tend to work better than stuff from some of the 'sameday convert from Gutenberg' sites.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote