View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #29
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
How does that work over devices?
Having it on the PC is fine, but what happens when you need it on a tablet and phone as well? And what do you do if you want to change passwords every two weeks or so?
They have mobile device apps (iOS, Android, Win, Symbian, Blackberry, WebOS) available with LastPass Premium, which is $12US / year. On my tablet, I have the LastPass extension for Dolphin browser in addition to the regular LastPass app.

Changing passwords is pretty easy. It usually detects that you've changed your password and asks you to save the changes. If it doesn't detect it, it's easy to pull up that site info from the vault and make the changes.

It's not flawless, sometimes you have to manually tell it that you're on a login page depending on the site design, but with the browser extensions, it's available at all times so at the most you might have to click an extra time or two to fill in your info. I've been using it for at least a couple of years now, and have had premium for the last 5 months or so.

You can even set different security options for devices / sites. For ex, on my home desktop, I leave LastPass logged in, but I have some sites set to require the LastPass main password every time, like Paypal.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote