View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:11 AM   #16
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by book64 View Post
Ok. i like the idea of simple. Dont want to spend more time editing than reading lol
How do I disable downloading of tags and will it affect adding the books to ereaders? As sometimes the covers will not export.

But then if i disable I wont know the genres of lots of books to type in. As lots of the books I have now are new authors to the ones I usually read and I would not maybe know the genre Even Amazon doesnt seem to display it anywhere.
Ereading introduces me to lots of books I would never have discovered As I am more into thrillers.

Love your quote
Go to prefrences> then metadata download in calibre. From there you can set metadata download however you want. Disable downloading tags completely or restrict to 1 or 2. Disable sources you dont want to get tags.
I only download books that I find out and will be reading so generally know what way I will categorize a book cant help you with that. Although selecting prefer fewer tags and restrict number of tags to download 1 or 2should make them manageable for you
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote