View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:57 AM   #13
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Shop out printers too. I know I saved over 50% by moving off Lulu to Amazon Create Space. I do not know options you have in that space as I think I remember you not being in the USA. I only know the American market space
I've signed up with Lightning Source - they have a presence here in Australia which assists with dealing with them, and ensures better availability to resellers in my own country. CreateSpace would have been easier, but until Amazon have a presence here they are not an ideal solution for this market with printed books. (Delivery costs and times offset any printing cost advantage.)

Last edited by gmw; 11-18-2012 at 03:00 AM.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote