View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #22
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Hummm You too funny! No I Dont need Parent Control My son is 38 & Never goes on Amazon muchless into my account. They are NOT in Manage Kindle Content. Cant download what is Not there.
Are these purchased books or books that you have purchased that were free? Now I have seen some of my "free" books disappear but never any of my paid ones.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote