View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #23
baggyrinkle
Early Adoptor
baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle3 Kindle4 Kindle Fire Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
By installing their app here on your KFHD. So when you put something in your Dropbox it syncs to their server and then you can grab it off the app onto your KF.

Computer, techy stuff has always come easy for me. I'm not good at alot of things so when I discovered the internet in 1993 I knew I had found my nich in the world. I do use Google alot and search the forums for info. I have a horrible memory these days but luckily it hasn't hit that part of my brain. It's about all I can remember right besides book and author info.
Just a quick question about DB and Kindle Fire I have version 2.1.3. Do I just install the latest app on top or remove old? version first?
baggyrinkle is offline   Reply With Quote