View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #33
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I prefer several tiny devices to one large device. That way I can stash them about - home, carry, car, work - and never be without one. 4 x $250 = $1,000 vs 4 x $30 = $120. Besides, a Clip fits easily in the coin pocket of my jeans. Not so with the iPod classic.

Additionally, the Clips offer a large feature set - MP3, WMA, Audible, Ogg, FLAC, AAC (Zip only), FM radio, voice & FM recorders, stopwatch (Zip only), mSD card slot.
Don't get me wrong, I have more than one iPod too. All of them I've received as gifts so...I have several generations of the Classic each one successively bigger and the 5th & 6th gen Nanos. I use mostly the 6th gen Nano now as a watch.

I don't want to bring my Classic to work so using the 6th gen Nano as a watch gives me access to all kinds of things - a watch, calendar, podcasts, music, FM radio, pictures, fitness etc. And the 5th gen Nano has a bigger screen for watching videos. And yes, cheaper than losing or having the $250 unit stolen.

On extremely stressful days when I typically forget my iPod at home I know I always have music with my Nano watch. I just have to remember to keep headphones in my purse. My music carries me away from dealing with the stupid people at work.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote