View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #25
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Wink

I'd recommend the Nexus 7; I'm really happy with mine and love the quad-core processor which speeds up everything you do.

After a bad experience with the slow-as-molasses Kobo Vox, and their abysmal customer support I'd be reluctant to Ever have another Kobo device (although their e-reader software is OK)

So just order the Nexus from Google's Playstore - it arrives quickly and sets up easily and synchs right away with Google-everything that you have.

(You seem to have already eliminated the RIM PlayBook, which is too bad - because if you're looking for a good deal, they've just been reduced to $150 here! Excellent devices originally designed to sell for about triple that price!)
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote