View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #21259
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
LOL! I've been spending time on an Android forum and 90% of the people are signing on from their auto-correct-endabled devices. I feel like I've been learning a new language as the "corrections" tend to be consistent. Except for the one guy who is posting in English but has a German device.
With android I recommend SwiftKey for such cases. Have it on and running myself. Supports max. 3 languages simultaneously. Have eng.; ger. and pl. installed without any troubles
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote