View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #19
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Having a couple of years of real life experience with ereaders and tablets, the lack of an expansion slot isn't a deal breaker. Yes, it's a nice to have and if there is a work-around that's comforting. I also know that everywhere I am likely to be, I have wifi access -- at home, at the airport, on vacation. So, the cloud thing to load up is absoultely, in my real life, good enough.

But, would I spring for the 16 GB as insurance? That's problematic because when you add in taxes and shipping, the "$199 Nexus 7" upgraded to 16 GB arrives at the door with a $312 price tag.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote