View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #48
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Oh yes, there's a movie. I saw it back in the early 70's. Don't remeber much of it except that I did like it a lot back then. I was in my teens and that's part of the reason I want to read the book now and see how I like that. Now that It's a lot of years since I was teen. A lot of years...
When his wife goes after him in that pink(?) Cadillac, loosing pieces. That was really funny. Great scene. Also his look, just perfect.

Years? Why years? That's the whole story isn't it? That when you get white hair, they put you in a capsule with a doggie and a fine assistant and all creature comforts. I believe it. I do not have the doggie, but I do not care, really.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote