View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #129
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
We've got this one: ReadyNAS Duo, filled with 2x2TB. The best thing we've bought so far. It looks nice and works awesome. Even the TV can play from it (via DLNA).
It does have a nicer price point.. but I want room to grow with a bit of redundancy.

There is the old non-intel based 4way ReadyNAS that cost less than the Ultra.. but from what I've read the Ultra is the way to go... especially if you want to run software on the NAS. I'd like to be able to run a Torrent client on the NAS if possible.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote