View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:06 PM   #97
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
I had about 40 books out of 200 (thankfully I didn't load them all on yet) that had no covers showing. I ended up doing everything mentioned here, epub to epub, epub to mobi to epub, I checked the path in Calibre and added what was posted way back, I even deleted some books and tried to re-convert to calibre with a cover I downloaded and added, I tweaked the epub and made sure it said cover and not cover1 etc and checked the rest of it, I even went through and side loaded by dragging them to my books in my NC.

After all of that I got half to show up and the other half just won't no matter what I try. It is driving me crazy. I usually don't have these many problems with trying to figure things out or getting something to work.
It's frustrating. I don't know why the ebook reader apps have no trouble displaying the covers. Is this bug fixed in the 1.1 update?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote