View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #21
RolandD
Fanatic
RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch is now my main eReader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Just the electricity to run the TV, etc. I have an antenna (and a signal amp), and mostly I just watch the news. I get the major networks (out of Philadelphia), three PBS stations, and some "bonus" digital channels that play "classic" reruns. We have Hulu and Netflix for delayed cable shows, nearly current movies, etc.
I've got nearly the same setup, except I need to get a signal amp so I can get the FOX affiliate. The three majors and three PBS stations are all I need with Netflix and the internet picking up the slack. (I haven't broken down and got Hulu, yet.) Here in the US, Satellite and Cable TV are ridiculously expensive and the majority of channels that you get are just crap.
RolandD is offline   Reply With Quote